For organizations that prefer in-house IT solutions, Sendio offers a dedicated appliance suite to protect your email infrastructure. Sendio software is delivered pre-installed with the appliance and our “Quick Start” guide will have you up and running in 30-60 minutes.
Benefits of Sendio On-Premises Appliances:
- Dedicated email protection hardware inside your corporate firewall for maximum security
- Clustering options
- 1-year hardware warranty included in the standard purchase price
- Software updates auto-delivered from Sendio’s data center with automatic activation or Admin-controlled activation.
Other benefits of Sendio email protection and productivity:
- Sendio is the first line of email defense. Unwanted emails never hit your mail server.
- No annoying junk emails.
- Users maximize day-to-day productivity because they only receive emails from members of their email community and no others.
- No annoying false positives. Messages are never held or quarantined due to elaborate message content filters.
- Full Anti-virus protection.
How Sendio email protection works:
- Inbound email for your domain is cut over to Sendio via a DNS MX record change.
- Outbound email is routed via a Smarthost or relay setting in your mail server through Sendio and out to the Internet.
- A user’s email community self-manages via simple automatic invitations to new inbound senders who can easily join your community.
- Users and Administrators can also manually import email community members (customers, suppliers, etc.) to Sendio from CRM systems and other contact databases.
- Automated senders of phishing, malware, and spam will never get added to a user’s email community.
- When a user sends an outbound message through Sendio those recipient email addresses are automatically added to the user’s email community.
- Anti-spoofing technology (DKIM, SPF) provides extra protection against malicious senders to your domain.
- Sendio always keeps an up to date snapshot of valid email addresses for your organization via an LDAP sync to your onsite LDAP directory.
Sendio® appliances come with a one year hardware warranty, which can be renewed for up to two additional years. Warranties cover any issues related to hardware failure and provide overnight delivery of a replacement unit in the event of hardware failure.